Benefits Of Testosterone Injections
Testosterone is a male anabolic steroid hormone that is responsible for a healthy sex drive for men. It also promotes other health factors in the body. These factors include but not limited to bone density, mood, muscle mass, red blood cell count and fat.
For a normal person, testosterone levels range from 300 to 1000 ng/dl. If you are tested and your levels fall below that, you need testosterone injections. The following article guides you to the major benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
- Stronger bones: This hormone plays a key role in bone mineral density. Generally, bone density drops as men age or when the testosterone hormone levels drop. As a result, you will have osteoporosis and weaker bones. Strong bones will support the internal organs and your muscles. Studies show thatbone density will increase with testosterone hormone injection.
- Better Libido: Hormone levels normally rise in response to sexual excitement. A man with high levels of this hormone will experience greater sexual activity. The testosterone hormone is useful for erectile and libido activities in older men. But note that erection problems are caused by other conditions rather than to having low anabolic steroids According to a research which was done in two decades ago showed that testosterone injections lead to a better sexual health and increased performance. But there is a maximum testosterone injection and you will have no increased response. If you do not have hypogonadism, you will not benefit in increasing the testosterone.
- Improved mood: If you have low testosterone hormone levels, you will experience a poor quality of Some of the problems associated with this low level includefatigue, depression,and irritability. But according to studies, this may happen to men with hypogonadism. The effect of this hormone injection on mood varies. Men with hypogonadism reports reduced fatigue, irritability,and improved mood. Testosterone injection may also act as an antidepressant treatment.
- Less fat but more muscle: This hormone increases muscle mass. Body mass will lead to increased energy and controlled weight. Testosterone injection reduces fat mass but it leads to increasedmuscle strength and size. In order to experience a better outcome, we advise you to combine testosterone injection with exercise.
- Healthy heart and circulation of blood: A healthy heart is responsible for pumping blood to all parts of the body. It provides body organs and muscle with the oxygen needed for better performance. Testosterone hormone injection increases red blood cells production. According to a research which was conducted in 2000 showed that men with heart diseases who underwent testosterone treatment saw a great improvement. Many of them were in a position to I increase their walking by 30 %.
- Improved memory: There is a strong relationship between testosterone hormone and thinking capabilities. With testosteroneinjection, you will have improved memory and high processing speed. Testosterone injection to men between 35 and 70 years will improve their spatial memory.
In conclusion, testosterone injection is not recommended for men with breast cancer. Therefore do not buy anabolic steroids without a doctor’s prescription.